Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Email address
- Contact information
- Payment information
We may collect this information when you visit our website, register on our website, make a purchase, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a contact form.
Use of Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our products and services
- To process your payments
- To communicate with you about our products and services
- To send you our newsletter
- To respond to your inquiries
- To comply with legal obligations
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not disclose your personal information to any third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who help us provide our products and services. These service providers are required to keep your personal information confidential and secure.
Our website is not directed at children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. We use industry-standard encryption technologies to protect your payment information.
You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
- Right to access: You can request access to your personal information that we have collected.
- Right to rectification: You can request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information that we have collected.
- Right to erasure: You can request that we delete your personal information that we have collected.
- Right to object: You can object to the processing of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites that are not operated by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these websites before providing any personal information.
This Policy is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida. Any dispute arising out of or relating to this Policy shall be resolved in the state or federal courts located in Palm Coast Florida.